We use a wide range of quality materials including Marshalls, Brett and Bradstone, Natural Sand Stone, Sand Stone Circles, Indian Sandstone, Slate, Granite and Cobbles. This will depend on the visual effect required by you.
Typical work carried out:
- The area to be paved will be dug to a suitable depth, foundations laid and any new scalpings fully compacted.
- The whole area will be levelled to provide the correct drainage with surface water channels installed or soakaways if required.
- Edge restraints are set firmly in concrete and any voids are filled with sharp sand.
- Blocks will be laid hand tight to customer’s design specifications before the area is compacted with the plate vibrator.
- Jointing sand will be utilised and forced into any unfilled joints to create a superior finish.